It was super sweet of Lifebeam to nominate me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award (and I love the cupcake visuals). It’s wonderful to be recognized by the excellent writers I’ve “met” through SowSewSo and it definitely prods me to the keyboard on those days when I’d rather be baking (or in my case, digging in the dirt, gaining a lovely farmer’s tan).
Without getting too gooey, thank you, Lifebeam, for including me in your baker’s dozen of noteworthy blogs and I appreciate the reference. I’ve enjoyed reading Lifebeam‘s posts and love the “one picture, one positive thought” philosophy that drives each post. Do check it out if you haven’t visited there yet.
Here are the deliciously straight-forward set of rules for Super Sweet Blogging Award:
- Give credit to the person who chooses to nominate you. (DONE!)
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (I imagine that one must also let each know of their nomination)
My answers to the Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or cake? Neither. Cupcakes!
- Chocolate or vanilla? If it’s a cupcake, it should be vanilla with vanilla frosting. Maybe a few sprinkles on top just for fun. Or red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
- What is your favorite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yogurt? You can’t tempt me with cheesecake, but I do love fro-yo despite nearly OD-ing on it in college. You CAL friends might remember a little place called Yogurt Park…
- When do you crave sweet things the most? At work!
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Petit Gâteau (aka Cupcake, see a pattern yet?)
Here is my yummy baker’s dozen of my blogging delights (and yes, you may notice repeats from sharing other awards but that’s because I really, really like those blogs):
8. Ps & Qs & Ws
10. Daily Echo
11. Seth snap
12. Gnawing the Bone
And there you have it. Check out the lucky 13 blogs and see if you find something new and fun to sweeten up your day.
Thank you again to Lifebeam for the nomination!